Monday, May 30, 2011

Free Hacking Note Book!

Hey all,
So I started re-writing a resource I have building for the past year I call the Hacker's Note Book. Essentially it is a huge document that is filled with pretty much all the knowledge I have on the subject of hacking. I will release it it a couple weeks and plan to write a couple tutorials on the way. I have recently been thinking about writing a tutorial on brute-forcing passwords as I keep getting requested for one. I am deciding on whether I should write about ncrack or medusa. 

7 comments:

  1. hello , first of all i would like to thank you really thank you for every thing you r posting + you r really good and all greets goes for you we really appreciate your work , and we hope to see the better from you . anyways its very good idea to put resources that we all can use and we hope to you the best

    Regards,,, and sorry for poor english

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man anytime! Also, I'm up to about page 20, got another 50 to go XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey... good to hear that. i saw ur some of ur videos on BT. its good to start off. do u have any plan to continue posting PT on systems/networks/web. at-least any one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well unit 7 talks a bit about it. I am still learning the web portion, lots of SQL work.I'm glad you found them helpful, i worked really hard and now I am proofreading the whole note book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the notebook sounds like a great assest for people to have, please keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes nice post dude love u !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for everything, and ive only seen a small Text tut on Medusa, but didnt help at all.

    Maybe if time allows you could show us a bit of both?

    ReplyDelete